Grilled Corn With Cheese and Lime
Unexpected ingredients—queso fresco (a fresh Mexican cheese), lime juice, and cayenne—lend Mexican flair to this classic side dish. Make-ahead tip: Shuck the corn up to a day in advance; refrigerate. Recipe by Kate Merker: June, 2010 from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/grilled-corn-cheese-lime-recipe-00000000034983/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ear(s) corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1. Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the corn with the oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Grill, turning often, until tender and charred, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle the corn with the cheese and cayenne. Serve with the lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note