- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, husked
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
How to Make It
Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with garlic in small bowl. Brush corn with Spread mixture and grill, turning occasionally, 15 minutes or until corn is golden on all sides; cut kernels from corn.
Combine corn with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Smart Choices Program™ approved recipes were developed to bring nutrition to your kitchen with delicious recipes that help you make positive changes in your diet through a variety and balance of food choices from each of the major food groups.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 200, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%