Grilled Corn Salsa
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes; Cool: 5 minutes.
This recipe goes with Shrimp Tacos with Grilled Corn Salsa
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small jalapeño chile, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°) 12 to 15 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; cool.
- 2. Cut corn from cob into a bowl; stir in lime zest and next 5 ingredients. Fold in avocado.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments