Grilled Corn Salsa
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, halved
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
- Grill first 3 ingredients, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut corn kernels from cobs. Coarsely chop onion and red bell pepper halves.
- Combine grilled vegetables, tomato, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill 2 hours or up to 2 days. Serve with chips, grilled chicken, fish, or beef. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance