- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Cilantro-Jalapeño Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Combine butter, salt, and black pepper; brush mixture on corn.
Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°), turning often, 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes. Cut kernels from cobs.
Sauté ginger in 1 tablespoon hot oil over medium heat 1 minute. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes. Add red pepper, and sauté 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Remove from heat; stir in corn. Toss with Cilantro-Jalapeño Vinaigrette, let cool, and serve.