Grilled Corn Salad
Community Recipe from
- 8 Ears corn, husked
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup(s) Cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) Cup copped fresh chives or green onions
- 1/3 cup(s) Rice or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Minced chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Barbeque corn directly on the grill. Turn & cook until corn is dotted with brown. (Sometimes I precook the corn before browning on the grill or add a can of corn niblets.)
- Slice onion into 1/2" rings & grill on both sides until cooked & browned. Dice.
- Place peppers on barbeque & grill until blackened on all sides. Cool, peel & discard ribs & seeds. Dice.
- Cut off niblets from top to bottom.
- In large bowl, combine corn, onion, red pepper, cilantro & chives.
- In small bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, garlic, chipotle, salt & pepper. Whisk in olive oil. Toss vegetables with dressing. Taste & adjust seasonings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judie2152 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads