Grilled Corn Orzo Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) orzo
- 2 ear(s) corn
- 1/2 pint(s) cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 small red onion minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped basil
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Cook orzo in a large pot of salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Shuck corn then grill for 5-6 minutes, rotating every minute or so to evenly char on all sides. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels off the cob.
- Combine cooked orzo and corn kernels with tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and basil in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- For the Chili Lime Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk to combine. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve chilled, or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn Orzo Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes