This recipe is great, I love the sauce that goes with the corn. I'm never going to make corn any other way!
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ear(s) Corn on the Cob
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- butter or olive oil cooking spray
- 1. Fill a large pot with cold water and soak the corn in it for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Once the corn is done, pull the husks back from the corn while keeping the husks in tact. Get all of the silk off the corn & then spray the corn with butter or olive oil cooking spray. Then, pull the husks back to cover the corn and place them on the grill.
- 4. Grill the corn for 5-8 minutes on each side or until the husks are blackened and charred. The actual corn kernels should be a little brown and tender.
- 5. While the corn is cooking, you should mix the sauce. First you melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Once it's completely melted, add the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, salt & pepper. Mix up all of the ingredients.
- 6. When the corn is done, take the husks off and brush the sauce on the corn. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maria12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note