This recipe is great, I love the sauce that goes with the corn. I'm never going to make corn any other way!
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Community Recipe from
- 4 ear(s) Corn on the Cob
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- butter or olive oil cooking spray
- 1. Fill a large pot with cold water and soak the corn in it for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Once the corn is done, pull the husks back from the corn while keeping the husks in tact. Get all of the silk off the corn & then spray the corn with butter or olive oil cooking spray. Then, pull the husks back to cover the corn and place them on the grill.
- 4. Grill the corn for 5-8 minutes on each side or until the husks are blackened and charred. The actual corn kernels should be a little brown and tender.
- 5. While the corn is cooking, you should mix the sauce. First you melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Once it's completely melted, add the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, salt & pepper. Mix up all of the ingredients.
- 6. When the corn is done, take the husks off and brush the sauce on the corn. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maria12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note