This is a great dish. We made it for guests and we all loved it. In fact, one of those guests came to our house recently (after two years) and requested it again! I was amazed that she even remembered it after two years!!
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Citrus Butter
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 16 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine butter, orange zest, lime zest and lemon juice. Beat with a handheld mixer or a wooden spoon until blended. (Butter can be made up to 2 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate; remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving to soften.)
- Prepare a charcoal grill and let burn until coals are glowing, or set a gas grill to medium-high.
- Shuck corn, discarding husks and silk. Brush with a small amount of olive oil and place on hot grill. Cook, turning often, until slightly charred in spots and soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place corn on a large platter and top with a small scoop of butter. Serve remaining butter on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments