Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chive-Fennel Butter
- 8 ears fresh corn with husks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Soak corn in cool water 15 minutes. Pull back husks; remove and discard silks. Drain corn, and pat dry.
- Stir together butter and remaining 3 ingredients; brush onto each ear. Pull husks back over corn. Tie string around husks, if desired.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side. (Watch carefully to make sure husks do not catch fire.)
- Note: Corn may be husked and wrapped in foil. Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chive-Fennel Butter Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This