This was fabulous!!!! I thought my grilled jalapeno was too spicy so I left it out of the kid's butter mixture, however, the butter mix actually tamed it completely. Delicious!
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Roasted Jalapeño Butter
This easy, 5-ingredient grilled corn gets its flavor from jalapeño peppers that are roasted, chopped and stirred into honey butter.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 19.2g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 113mg
- Calcium: 4mg
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- Cooking spray
- 7 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears shucked corn
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Place jalapeño on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill for 10 minutes or until blackened and charred, turning occasionally.
- 3. Place jalapeño in a small paper bag, and fold tightly to seal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skins; cut jalapeño in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely chop jalapeño. Combine jalapeño, butter, lime rind, honey, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
- 4. Place corn on grill rack. Cover and grill for 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Place corn on serving plate; brush with jalapeño butter.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Roasted Jalapeño Butter Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This