Delicious! Do this one regularly at home & at social functions! I loved that I didn't have to go shopping for ingredients, I had everything in my kitchen, it was quick and tasted AMAZING!
Grilled Corn on the Cob
More From Southern Living
- 10 ears fresh corn with husks
- Olive oil (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1. Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back (but do not remove) inner husks. Remove and discard silks; rinse corn, and dry with paper towels. Tie inner husks together with string, leaving ears exposed.
- 2. Brush corn cobs lightly with oil; sprinkle evenly with salt. Position corn so that tied husks hang over edge of grill to avoid burning husks.
- 3. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until done. (Some kernels will begin to char and pop.) Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables