Delicious! Do this one regularly at home & at social functions! I loved that I didn't have to go shopping for ingredients, I had everything in my kitchen, it was quick and tasted AMAZING!
Grilled Corn on the Cob
All you need is fresh corn, olive oil, and salt to get the most perfect grilled corn of the summer.
More From Southern Living
- 10 ears fresh corn with husks
- Olive oil (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1. Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back (but do not remove) inner husks. Remove and discard silks; rinse corn, and dry with paper towels. Tie inner husks together with string, leaving ears exposed.
- 2. Brush corn cobs lightly with oil; sprinkle evenly with salt. Position corn so that tied husks hang over edge of grill to avoid burning husks.
- 3. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until done. (Some kernels will begin to char and pop.) Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note