Grilled Corn Cobettes
Photo: Annabelle Breakey Stylist: Kevin Crafts
Sweet corn only gets better smeared with one of these easy, flavorful toppings. Each makes enough for 4 ears of corn.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
- BBQ Sauce, Cheddar, and Bacon
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1. Prepare topping or toppings; set aside.
- 2. Heat a grill to medium (350° to 450°). Rub corn with oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until grill marks form on most sides, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Cut cobs crosswise into three pieces and serve with toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This