grilled corn and black bean salad
Yummy black bean and corn salad perfect with grilled chicken breasts. I add a jalapeno, and if you want it even spicier, sub 1/2 at tsp of chipotle chile pepper for one of the 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ears shucked corn
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/3 cup(s) red onions minced
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- lime wedges (optional)
- Place corn on a grill rack and grill 20 min or until corn is lightly browned, turning every 5 minutes. Cool. Cut kernels from corn, place in a bowl. Add juice and remaining ingredients. stir. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kadnerson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
grilled corn and black bean salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads