- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- Combine butter and seasonings in a small mixing bowl, mixing well. Brush corn with butter mixture.
- Wrap each ear of corn in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place corn on rack; cook over medium coals 45 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables