Notes: Grilled corn has been a Sunset standard since the 1930s.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 108
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Protein: 4.1g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 ears corn (7 to 8 in.)
- lime wedges
- 1. Strip husks and silks from 6 ears corn (7 to 8 in.).
- 2. Prepare barbecue for direct heat.
- If using charcoal briquets, cover firegrate with a single, solid layer of ignited coals; let them burn down to desired heat. Set grill in place and measure heat.
- If using a gas barbecue, turn all burners to high and close lid for 10 minutes. Adjust burners to desired heat. Set grill in place and measure heat.
- When grill is medium-hot (you can hold your hand at grill level only 3 to 4 seconds) lay corn on barbecue and turn ears as needed until hot and speckled with brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3. Rub corn with lime wedges and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables