Grilled Chipotle-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (1 lb.) whole(s) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon(s) chipotle chiles in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) adobo sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1 carton(s) guacamole purchased
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Place tenderloins on work surface. Starting at 1 long side, cut each horizontally to within 1/2 inch of opposite side. Open like book and sprinkle with salt. Spread 1 tablespoon chopped chiles down center of each tenderloin. Close tenderloins, pressing to adhere, and sprinkle with salt.
- Whisk yogurt, 1 tablespoon oil, cumin, and 1 tablespoon adobo sauce in small bowl to blend. Transfer tenderloins to plate and brush each heavily with some yogurt sauce. Set tenderloins aside 15 minutes.
- Brush grill rack with oil. Grill tenderloins, brushing occasionally with remaining yogurt sauce, until just cooked through and thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 145°F, about 10 minutes per side. Transfer tenderloins to platter. Let stand 5 minutes, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve tenderloins with guacamole.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Grilled-Chipotle-Stuffed-Pork-Tenderloin-109700#ixzz1YX1UVudY
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chipotle-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes