Grilled Chipotle Chicken
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Okra and Tomatoes
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Place each chicken thigh between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients; rub over chicken.
- 2. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from grill, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Serve with Okra and Tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This