GRILLED CHILI-GARLIC SWORDFISH AND BOK CHOY
From Whole Foods
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic paste
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. In a small bowl, whisk together tamari, butter, lemon juice and chili-garlic paste. Brush swordfish and bok choy with some of the tamari mixture. Grill swordfish and bok choy, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining tamari mixture, until swordfish is almost opaque in the center (fish will continue cooking off grill) and bok choy is browned and softened, 7 to 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note