Grilled Chile Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) small jalapeÃ±o chile, seeded, finely chpd
- 1 clove(s) clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1-1/4 pound
- 1. To make marinade, in shallow glass or plastic dish, or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- 2. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Add chicken to marinade; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours
- 3. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 175 (Calories from Fat 65 ),Total Fat 7 g(Saturated Fat 2 g,Cholesterol 75 mg;Sodium 140 mg;Total Carbohydrate 0g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Protein 27 g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 0 %;Vitamin C 0 %;Calcium 0 %;Iron 4 %;Exchanges:4 Lean Meat;1 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianebley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes