Grilled Chile Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- 4 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) small jalapeÃ±o chile, seeded, finely chpd
- 1 clove(s) clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1-1/4 pound
- 1. To make marinade, in shallow glass or plastic dish, or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- 2. Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Add chicken to marinade; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours
- 3. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 175 (Calories from Fat 65 ),Total Fat 7 g(Saturated Fat 2 g,Cholesterol 75 mg;Sodium 140 mg;Total Carbohydrate 0g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Protein 27 g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 0 %;Vitamin C 0 %;Calcium 0 %;Iron 4 %;Exchanges:4 Lean Meat;1 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianebley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note