Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 t. grated lime peel
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 t. sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 sm. jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic,finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breats (1 1/4 lb.)
- To make marinade, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chichen breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 " thick. Add chicken to marinade; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal plastic bag; refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Cover and grill chicken over medium heat for 8-10 minute, turning once
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Braseface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes