Grilled Chicken & Zucchini Wraps
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 to 6 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing, divided
- 8 10-inch whole-grain flour tortillas
- 8 leaves lettuce
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brush chicken and zucchini with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; add zucchini to grill. Grill 5 minutes longer, or until chicken juices run clear and zucchini is tender.
- Slice chicken into strips; set aside. For each wrap, spread one tablespoon salad dressing on a tortilla.
- Top with a lettuce leaf, 1/2 cup chicken and 3 to 4 slices of zucchini. Sprinkle with cheese; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note