- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise (about 12 ounces)
- 1 (8-ounce) package plain focaccia, cut in half horizontally
- 2 ounces thinly sliced sharp provolone cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced skinless, boneless Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced bottled roasted red bell peppers
- calories 351
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 11.6 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 4.7 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 26.5 g
- carbohydrate 36.7 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 64 mg
- iron 3.1 mg
- sodium 785 mg
- calcium 132 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Brush olive oil evenly over both sides of zucchini slices. Place half of zucchini on grill rack or grill pan; grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill or grill pan. Repeat procedure with remaining zucchini.
Layer bottom half of focaccia with cheese, zucchini, mayonnaise mixture, Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken, bell peppers, and top half of focaccia. Cut into four wedges. Wrap in foil or parchment paper; chill.