This was just OK. There are much better thigh recipes (Honey brushed thighs also a cooking light recipe), The tomato salad was ok--nothing special except that it was easy to make. Will not make again.
Grilled Chicken with Tomato Salad
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 351
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 52.8g
- Carbohydrate: 4.9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 220mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 565mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 chicken thighs (about 3 1/2 pounds), skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 9 minutes on each side or until done.
- To prepare salad, combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Serve with chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes