Grilled Chicken with Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- 1 3-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella, diced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Season the chicken with the pepper and grill until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato, mozzarella, and vinegar in a bowl. Transfer to a plate and serve with the chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note