Awesome dish with spicy/sweet flavor. Easy weeknight prep. Served with fresh bread.
Grilled chicken with strawberry-pineapple salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 slice(s) fresh pineapple ea 1/2 in thick, patted dry
- 1 cup(s) whole strawberries (5ou) diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless ckn breast halves 4 ou each
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt free steak seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Preheat grill to med/high. Grill about 2 mins or until hot. Grill the pineapple for 2 minutes for 2 mins on each side. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool slightly, about 2 minutes, before chopping.
- 2. In a med bowl, stir together the remaining salsa ingredients except the lemon. Grate 1 teas. lemon zest, reserving the lemon. Stir the zest and chopped pineapple into the strawberry mixture. Set aside.
- 3. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning blend and salt. Grill for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Transfer to plates. Squeeze the reserved lemon over the chicken. Serve with salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ALYoung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note