Awesome dish with spicy/sweet flavor. Easy weeknight prep. Served with fresh bread.
Grilled chicken with strawberry-pineapple salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 slice(s) fresh pineapple ea 1/2 in thick, patted dry
- 1 cup(s) whole strawberries (5ou) diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless ckn breast halves 4 ou each
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt free steak seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Preheat grill to med/high. Grill about 2 mins or until hot. Grill the pineapple for 2 minutes for 2 mins on each side. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool slightly, about 2 minutes, before chopping.
- 2. In a med bowl, stir together the remaining salsa ingredients except the lemon. Grate 1 teas. lemon zest, reserving the lemon. Stir the zest and chopped pineapple into the strawberry mixture. Set aside.
- 3. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning blend and salt. Grill for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Transfer to plates. Squeeze the reserved lemon over the chicken. Serve with salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ALYoung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes