Grilled Chicken with Strawberry-Peach Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lemons
- 3 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic minced
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil virgin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 4 chicken breasts 4oz skinless, boneless
- 2 cup(s) strawberries diced
- 2 whole(s) Peaches peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Bell Pepper diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Jalapeno minced
- 1. Preheat grill or broiler
- 2. Zest lemon to make about 1 teaspoon, set aside; juice lemon to make 4 tablespoons
- 3. In a shallow bowl, combine 2 tbsp lemon juice, t tsp honey, garlic 1 1/2 tsp oil, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, coat both sides with marinade and let sit
- 4. In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, lemon zest, and remaining lemon juice, honey and oil. This is the salsa
- 5. Remove chicken. If using a grill, place chicken on a lightly oiled grill rack. If using a broiler, set chicken on a nonstick broiler pan and place rack 4 inches from heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 170 degrees F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wsmicrox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note