whats a good side dish of veggies or low calorie extra?
Grilled Chicken with Rustic Mustard Cream
The pronounced lemon-pine character of rosemary goes well with olive oil and Dijon mustard, giving this grilled chicken a rustic Mediterranean flair.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 262
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 39.6g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 448mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine 1 teaspoon mustard, oil, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; brush evenly over chicken. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. While chicken grills, combine 1 tablespoon mustard, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl. Serve mustard cream with grilled chicken. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note