Grilled Chicken with Rosemary-Mustard Cream from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 4 teaspoon(s) whole-grain dijon mustard divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine 1 teaspoon mustard, oil, and next 3 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl; brush over chicken. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Combine remaining mustard, mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl. Serve mayonnaise mixture with chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken with Rosemary-Mustard Cream from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes