Great dressing! Could omit some of the water to make it creamier, too. Served with sweet potatoes and my Dad couldn't get enough!
Grilled Chicken with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce
A tangy sauce enlivens simple grilled chicken breasts; a hint of sugar balances the flavors.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 35.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 538mg
- Calcium: 51mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 2. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, shallots, and next 6 ingredients (through sugar) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Serve chicken over greens with sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note