Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) grilled chicken breasts sliced
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta cooked until al dente
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 3 whole(s) lemons juiced
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese or romano grated
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 20 whole(s) basil leaves chopped
- 1. Cook pasta, reserving 1 cup of hot pasta water when you drain. Set
- pasta aside in a colander.
- 2. In the same pot, melt butter over medium heat. Squeeze in the
- juice of 3 to 4 lemons. Whisk together. Pour in cream and half-and-
- heat. Whisk until hot. Dump in cheese and whisk until melted. Add
- salt and pepper. Check consistency, adding some of the hot pasta
- water to loosen the sauce if needed.
- 3. Pour pasta and sauce into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle remaining
- basil all over the top, then add sliced chicken breasts. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes