Grilled Chicken with Bleuberry Mustard Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice divided
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 3 tablespoon(s) conola oil
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Place washed chicken breasts into ziploc bag with 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp dry mustard and 1 tbsp oil. Place in frig to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill chicken. Do not overcook.
- Saute onion in 2 tbsp oil until translucent. Stir in dijon, white wine, blueberries, remaining lemon juice, honey and cinnamon. Simmer over low heat until blueberries have softened.
- To serve slice chicken diagonally and arrange on platter, drizzle with blueberry mustard sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristineBesch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note