Grilled Chicken with Bleuberry Mustard Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice divided
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 3 tablespoon(s) conola oil
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Place washed chicken breasts into ziploc bag with 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp dry mustard and 1 tbsp oil. Place in frig to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill chicken. Do not overcook.
- Saute onion in 2 tbsp oil until translucent. Stir in dijon, white wine, blueberries, remaining lemon juice, honey and cinnamon. Simmer over low heat until blueberries have softened.
- To serve slice chicken diagonally and arrange on platter, drizzle with blueberry mustard sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristineBesch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes