Grilled Chicken with Basting Sauce
Spice up summer's favorite recipe: grilled chicken. Pair this recipe with grilled corn or a fresh salad.
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook first 8 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 40 to 45 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with sauce the last 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note