Grilled Chicken with Basting Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook first 8 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 40 to 45 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with sauce the last 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken with Basting Sauce Recipe at a Glance