Grilled Chicken with Avocado Cucumber Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 kirby cucumber with peel coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- In between 2 large sheets of plastic wrap, pound out 1 breast with flat side of meat mallet until it becomes a thin piece. Repeat with rest.
- Heat grill pan to medium high. Brush chicken lightly with EVOO and season with salt/pepper/coriander. Grill -- about 2 minutes per side.
- Toss cucumber, tomatoes, onion, tarragon, avocado, lemon zest and juice in serving bowl. Toss gently. Add chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rebecca1369 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken with Avocado Cucumber Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes