Grilled Chicken Wings with Sweet Red Chili and Peach Glaze
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1 cup Thai sweet red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (2-1/2 lb) bag chicken wing sections
- COMBINE peach and apricot preserves, sweet red chili sauce, lime juice and cilantro in a medium bowl. Place half sweet red chili and peach glaze in a serving bowl.
- SPRAY grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill with medium heat. Grill wings about 20 to 25 minutes turning several times until juices run clear. Dip wings in remaining glaze. Grill wings an additional 3 to 5 minutes turning once. Serve warm with additional reserved glaze on the side.
- TIP:Glaze is also great brushed on grilled salmon, chicken, pork tenderloin or smoked sausage.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes