- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, diagonally cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over vegetables in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Repeat with 1/4 cup Dressing and chicken. Close bags and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk 1/4 cup Dressing with Mayonnaise in small bowl; set aside.
Remove vegetables and chicken from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill chicken and vegetables, turning once and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Let stand 10 minutes. Slice chicken and red pepper.
Toss lettuce with 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture, then arrange on platter. Top with vegetables and chicken. Serve salad with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.