- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 small orange bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- Cooking spray
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- calories 310
- fat 13 g
- satfat 6.1 g
- monofat 4.1 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 26.8 g
- carbohydrate 20.4 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 79 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 552 mg
- calcium 228 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine paprika, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub paprika mixture evenly over chicken; let stand 10 minutes.
Arrange chicken, onion, and bell pepper on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook vegetables 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken and vegetables from grill; coarsely chop vegetables. Let chicken stand 5 minutes; thinly slice chicken.
Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons cheese over half of each tortilla; divide vegetables and chicken evenly over cheese. Fold each tortilla in half over filling; lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and tortillas are lightly browned. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 2 wedges; serve with sour cream.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.