Great recipe. The white bbq sauce is delicious. I use it as a dip for crudite.
Grilled Chicken Thighs with White Barbecue Sauce
Fire up the grill for a delicious chicken dinner featuring quick-cooking chicken thighs seasoned with simple pantry spices and topped with a tangy white barbecue sauce.
More From Southern Living
Other: 6 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 lb.)
- White Barbecue Sauce
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients until blended. Rinse chicken, and pat dry; rub seasoning mixture over chicken. Place chicken in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal and chill 4 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove chicken from bag, discarding bag.
- 3. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 180°. Serve with White Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes