Grilled Chicken Thighs
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Grill: 1 Hour
- 1 (24-ounce) bottle mojo criollo Spanish marinating sauce
- 1 (19-ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 skin-on bone-in chicken thighs
- Garnishes: fresh parsley sprigs, orange slices
- Combine sauces in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add chicken, turning to coat. Seal and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Light one side of grill, heating to high heat (400° to 500°); leave other side unlit. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange chicken thighs, skin side up, on unlit side of grill, and grill, covered with grill lid, 1 hour or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 180°.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes