Love it! So easy to make. I bring just the tapenade to parties and always get rave reviews, its definitely my go-to dish!
Grilled Chicken and Tapenade Sandwiches
Layer grilled chicken, feta cheese, and an olive- and tomato-topping for these fantastic dinner sandwiches. The tomato mixture also tastes wonderful when served on slices of toasted baguette as an appetizer.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 369
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 33.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 815mg
- Calcium: 63mg
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 (2-ounce) ciabatta sandwich rolls, halved
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Add 2 teaspoons oil; toss gently to combine. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Brush chicken evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from grill. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Add cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt to tomato mixture; stir gently to combine. Arrange sliced chicken evenly on bottom halves of rolls. Top each serving with one-fourth of tomato mixture, and cover with top halves of rolls. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note