Grilled Chicken Tacos / Good Housekeeping
Total time 35 minutes; 560 calories per serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 ounce(s) strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- 1. Prepare outdoor grill
- 2. Rub chicken with chili powder, oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Grill chicken, covered, 12-15 minutes or until cooked through, turning over once halfway through.
- 3. Transfer cooked chicken to cutting board; let rest 5 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, spray tortillas with cooking spray. Grill 1-2 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning over once halfway through. Transfer to plate.
- 5. While chicken rests, in medium bowl, stir together strawberries, tomatoes, avocado, shallot, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Squeeze juice of 1 lime into mixture, stirring to combine.
- 6. Thinly slice chicken and serve in tortillas topped with strawberry salsa, feta and cilantro. Garnish with remaining limes, cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken Tacos / Good Housekeeping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes