This is an awesome dish. My family enjoyed these tacos and the beans were delicious too. I used the chipotle grill mate for the the chicken.
Grilled Chicken Tacos
Easy side: Combine 2 (20.5-oz.) cans refried black beans, 1/2 (8-oz.) package whipped chive-flavored cream cheese, and 1/2 tsp. ground cumin in a 2-qt. baking dish. Top with 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion and 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese). Bake at 450° for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
More From Southern Living
Total: 42 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 1 (8-oz.) container refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chipotle hot sauce
- 6 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
- Toppings: crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese), and shredded romaine lettuce
- 1. Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium) heat. Combine first 3 ingredients in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Seal and chill 10 minutes, turning once.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine salsa and next 3 ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve in flour tortillas with mango salsa and desired toppings.
- Note: We tested with McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This