Grilled Chicken Supper With Citrus Vinaigrette
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Melanie J. Clarke
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 3 cooked Citrus Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken breasts
- 2 (5-oz.) packages mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Citrus Vinaigrette, divided
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Let chicken stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine salad greens, bell pepper strips, green onions, and 1/3 cup Citrus Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Place on a serving platter.
- 3. Skin and bone chicken; cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Sprinkle with golden raisins and peanuts. Serve immediately with remaining Citrus Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This