- 3 cooked Citrus Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken breasts
- 2 (5-oz.) packages mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Citrus Vinaigrette, divided
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Let chicken stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine salad greens, bell pepper strips, green onions, and 1/3 cup Citrus Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Place on a serving platter.
Skin and bone chicken; cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Sprinkle with golden raisins and peanuts. Serve immediately with remaining Citrus Vinaigrette.