Grilled Chicken Sausage and Red Pear Skewers
Combine your favorite savory sausage with juicy red Bartlett pear and marinate in a balsamic vinegar base before grilling. Grilling up an assortment of appetizers starts your celebration with a tasty bang. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/16.
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 fully cooked gluten-free chicken sausages, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 red Bartlett pear, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water.
- In a bowl, toss sausages with pear, olive oil and vinegar. Marinate for 1/2 hour to 2 hours. When ready to cook, drain the skewers.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Place two pieces of sausage and two pieces of pear on each skewer. Grill 2 minutes on each side, turning and grilling for a total of 7 to 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note