Grilled Chicken Salad with Sweet and Spicy Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 8 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 2 whole(s) plum tomatoes quartered
- 1. Combine first five ingredients in Ziploc and marinate chicken for one hour in refrigerator.
- 2. Grill chicken until done and slice across grain into 1-inch-thick slices.
- 3. Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 4. Assemble four salads consisting of: 2 cups greens, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1 T onion and 2 tomato wedges. Top with one chicken breast half. Drizzle 2 T dressing over the salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jaida1980 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes