Grilled Chicken Salad with Sweet and Spicy Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 8 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 2 whole(s) plum tomatoes quartered
- 1. Combine first five ingredients in Ziploc and marinate chicken for one hour in refrigerator.
- 2. Grill chicken until done and slice across grain into 1-inch-thick slices.
- 3. Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 4. Assemble four salads consisting of: 2 cups greens, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1 T onion and 2 tomato wedges. Top with one chicken breast half. Drizzle 2 T dressing over the salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jaida1980 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note