Grilled Chicken Salad with Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
Prep: 6 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 3 ounces chicken and 1 1/2 cups salad)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 231
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 28.6g
- Carbohydrate: 13.7g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 406mg
- Calcium: 68mg
- 2 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups packed prepackaged fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened white grape juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Prepare grill.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine spinach, grapes, and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, grape juice, sesame oil, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Slice chicken diagonally into thin slices. Toss chicken with spinach mixture. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes