Grilled Chicken Salad With Avocado and Mango
More From Health
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 203mg
- Calcium: 112mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 3/4 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine oil, juice, chutney, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl. Place chicken on large plate; spoon 2 tablespoons oil mixture over chicken, reserving the rest for the salad. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, brushing with oil mixture from plate before turning. Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
- 4. Arrange greens, mango, and avocado on 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken over greens. Drizzle reserved dressing over salads.
- Andrea's Wine Pick: A California Fumd Blanc offers the perfect balance to complement the tangy dressing. Look for Dry Creek from California ($12) or Hogue from Washington ($8).--Andrea Immer Robinson
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Chicken Salad With Avocado and Mango Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes