Grilled Chicken Salad from Liz' luncheon
Follow the directions for additional marinade, but I substitute balsamic vinegar for the lemon juice to give it more of a kick. Addd as n eeded to dress salad. This serves 6 depending on size of chicken breasts; adjust as needed for additional servings. I make it the day ahead and add either olive oil or additional marinade for more moisture if needed when serving time.
Yield: 6 servings
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts bonesless, skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) rosemary
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red pepper julienned
- 1 yellow pepper julienned
- 1 red onions sliceed
- 1/2 pound(s) asparagus steamed but firm, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes blanched and chopped
- Do not pound chicken. Marinate breasts for at least an hour or overnight. Grill and cut into strips.
- Toss with rosemary and set aside.
- Saute in 2 T olive oil the peppers and onions til slightly softened , not mushy. Add to chicken.
- Add asparagus and tomnaatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note