Grilled Chicken Salad from Liz' luncheon
Follow the directions for additional marinade, but I substitute balsamic vinegar for the lemon juice to give it more of a kick. Addd as n eeded to dress salad. This serves 6 depending on size of chicken breasts; adjust as needed for additional servings. I make it the day ahead and add either olive oil or additional marinade for more moisture if needed when serving time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts bonesless, skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) rosemary
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red pepper julienned
- 1 yellow pepper julienned
- 1 red onions sliceed
- 1/2 pound(s) asparagus steamed but firm, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes blanched and chopped
- Do not pound chicken. Marinate breasts for at least an hour or overnight. Grill and cut into strips.
- Toss with rosemary and set aside.
- Saute in 2 T olive oil the peppers and onions til slightly softened , not mushy. Add to chicken.
- Add asparagus and tomnaatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note