Grilled Chicken Salad
- Balsamic Vineger
- 1/4 cup(s) Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- Boston Lettuce (any kind of lettuce or salad works fine)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 medium shallot (chopped finely)
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Peter Luger steak sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts
- Marinate chicken in luger sauce, salt and pepper and refridge for an hour at least. Grill over charcoal. slice and serve over salad with shallots, blue cheese, walnuts, and finish with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by richard2009 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note